UKLA is once again offering the opportunity to enrol in a course of 9 modules which will provide an excellent foundation on the lubricants industry, cradle to grave – a comprehensive lubricant training programme.
Candidates attending all 9 modules over one or two consecutive years will be eligible to sit the final exam and achieve certification. Attendance of specific individual modules is also always available.
Covering the fundamentals of exploration, manufacture and formulation of lubricants and greases; product distribution and final disposal of the used lubrication products, with particular emphasise on the Health, Safety and Environmental issues lubricants and greases create; each module is led by an industry expert in the field. We are in the privileged and unique position to be able to offer you the best industry experts for each module keeping the course relevant and up to date with current legislation and market forces.
This course is primarily aimed at those who want to gain a thorough grounding on lubricants and lubrication. Plus, those who need to improve their skills and understanding by being brought up-to-speed on all the relevant information pertinent to the UK & European lubricants markets. It also provides a perspective on the global lubricant scene.
This course would especially benefit newcomers and recently promoted lubricants personnel, or those who feel they would like to broaden their knowledge, e.g. customer support, technical and non-technical personnel, sales and marketing, legal and lubricants distribution staff.
For further information and to book your place on this programme please CLICK HERE
Subject areas covered in the course material are:
- EXPLORATION & REFINING – next date February 2020
- BASE OIL TYPES & CHARACTERISTICS – next date March 2020
- BASIC TRIBOLOGY – next date April 2020
- LUBRICANT ADDITIVES – next date May 2020
- INDUSTRIAL LUBRICANTS – next date June 2020
- AUTOMOTIVE LUBRICANTS – next date July 2020
- GREASES – next date September 2020
- METALWORKING – next date October 2020
- HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT – next date 21st November 2019
- CERTIFICATION SESSION – 5th December 2019
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.