Online Course 12 – The Science of Business Storytelling
Live, Tutor-Led Half-Day Online Training: 6th August 2020, 10am – 3pm
Let me tell you a story…
Human beings have told each other stories since we started to use language. Indeed, language probably developed as a way to share information via stories.
This means your customers, your colleagues and stakeholders love a good story. It’s how they’re wired. Craft a good business story then and people will remember and share your ideas.
Storytelling gives you a strategic advantage. Whether you’re leading a team, trying to land a big client or even win a promotion, a compelling story can help you seal the deal. This new workshop is your introduction to masterful storytelling.
During an enjoyable and interactive day, you will learn…
- Why storytelling grabs attention like no other method
- The four main types of business stories you need to tell
- How to craft your key messages into your business stories
- Ways to build a library of stories for pivotal business moments
- The science of storytelling
- The brain on stories
- Four stories every business needs
- How to find your stories
- Constructing compelling stories
- Practical examples and case studies
- Know your storytelling goals
- Gathering your best material
- How to understand your audiences
- Be more creative with your stories
- Learn and apply best practices writing tips
- Embed messages using the science of memory
- Employing universal themes into your stories
This one-day interactive workshop is for senior to mid-level leaders and managers, marketers and salespeople and anyone who wants to use storytelling to share ideas and inspire others to action.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
6th August 2020
£200 excluding VAT for UKLA Members.
Register Your Interest
Places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register your interest below entering UKLA in the promotional code.