Online Course 4 – Social Media for Brand Awareness and Sales
Bite-sized Half-Day Online Training: 30th July 2020, 10am – 3pm
Social Media is an established part of the marketing mix. You probably already have all the Social Media channels you need, and then some.
It’s surprising then, that most businesses still struggle to generate a Return on Investment (R.O.I.) from their social efforts. This new, unique online workshop is designed to help change all of that.
This unique course will help you think differently about Social Media. You’ll discover what you need to do to be successful on any platform.
The workshop will help you understand and the deep fundamentals that underpin effective digital communication. You’ll then be able to apply those principles to dramatically improve the impact of your Social Media campaigns.
- How social has changed the world
- How modern audiences think, act and communicate
- Key principles for business success
- Understanding the ‘social’ in Social Media
- Learn how emotions play their part
- Build your Tribe
- Understanding strategy
- How to get people to trust you
- Driving Customer curiosity
- Using storytelling to cut through the noise
- The Social Media Strategy process
- Building the Content Machine
- No budget organic targeting
Following this training course, you will:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Social Media
- Build a competitive advantage over your commercial rivals
- Understand how scale your Social Media marketing efforts
- Know how to design and implement effective social campaigns
This one-day interactive workshop is for marketers, managers, social strategists, and business leaders who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of Social Media.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
30th July 2020
£200 excluding VAT for UKLA members.
Register Your Interest
Places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register your interest below entering UKLA in the promotional code.