Online Course 3 – LinkedIn Marketing For Networking And Business Growth
Bite-sized Half-Day Online Training: 22nd April & 12th May 10am – 3pm
You know that being effective on LinkedIn could be transformative for your business. With 660m members worldwide – 26m just in the UK – it is a powerful business tool. Where else can raise your personal profile, build brand awareness, recruit and connect to decision makers?
Unfortunately, standing out on LinkedIn is a challenge.
How do you cut through the noise and get noticed.? How do you make contact with people so that they want to work with you? And how do you use LinkedIn to grow your business?
This new ‘LinkedIn for Business’ online course is for anyone looking make the most of the platform.
Attend these interactive webinars and you’ll learn the latest LinkedIn tips, tricks and techniques. You discover how to build a compelling profile and increase your visibility & reputation. You will also understand how to use LinkedIn’s unique business building tools – from Sales Navigator to highly targeted advertising and more.
- Twenty First Century Sales and Marketing: How LinkedIn fits in
- Discovering what you can do with LinkedIn
- In depth tour of the platform from Groups to Profinder, Learning and more
- Step by step guide to designing your very own LinkedIn marketing campaign
- Developing your ideal client persona (target market)
- LinkedIn as a recruitment and Employer Branding tool
- Building awareness with Company Pages, LinkedIn Groups and Slideshare
- Creating a weekly campaign schedule
Following this training course, you will understand:
- The context and reach of LinkedIn
- How to set objectives and optimise your personal and organisation’s LinkedIn presence
- How to build your network in the most effective way
- Key techniques to integrate LinkedIn into your broader Social Media strategy
The LinkedIn for Business training course attracts anyone with an interest in increasing their LinkedIn knowledge or enhancing their personal or organisation’s LinkedIn presence and marketing activity.
Typical attendees will be from marketing, sales, communications, business development or recruitment.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
£200 excluding VAT for UKLA members
Register Your Interest
This is a popular subject. Places are, therefore, limited and will be given first-come, first-served basis. Register your interest below entering UKLA in the promotional code:
April 22nd – https://buytickets.at/onlinetraining/363279
May 12th – https://buytickets.at/onlinetraining/363280