Online Course No 10 – How To Successfully Innovate In Your Business
Bite-sized Half-Day Online Training: 24th June 10am – 3pm
Why are some new products a hit while others flop? Why are some businesses more efficient than others? And why do some organisations provide 5-star service while others fail to impress?
Although there’s no fool proof way to create winning products, or re-design your business model, every organisation has a chance to dramatically improve as long as it’s following the latest research into creativity and innovation.
How to Successfully Innovate In Your Business, is an interactive, practical and enjoyable workshop designed to help you create a product or service that customers will love. This day-long programme will give you:
- Strategies for discovering what customers want—even when they don’t know themselves
- Practical suggestions for developing profitable products
- Easy-to-learn methods to constantly iterate a product, service or business process
- Innovation matters more than ever
- Why do the majority of new products fail?
- How businesses get innovation wrong
- Avoid failure by playing to different rules
- Success stories and case studies
- Learn an innovation framework for success
- Choose the right target customers
- Identify their underserved needs
- Build a winning product strategy
- Define your minimum viable product (MVP)
- Re-design your business processes
- Test your prototypes with customers
- Build an evidence-based culture of ‘test and learn’
This one-day interactive workshop is for senior to mid-level managers, marketers, salespeople, analysts, and any business leader who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of the innovation process.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
£200 excluding VAT for UKLA Members.
Register Your Interest
Space is strictly limited and places are allocated on a first-come/first-served basis. To secure your place and register entering UKLA in the promotional code, for the course go to
June 24th – https://buytickets.at/onlinetraining/363290