Online Course 16 – Grow Your List, Grow Your Business: Effective Email Marketing
Live, Tutor-Led Half-Day Online Training: 18th August 2020, 10am – 3pm
Marketing fads come and go (Tik Tok anyone?).
Fortunately, email marketing is still, by far, the most cost effective and powerful marketing channel at your disposal. Unfortunately, it’s getting harder and harder to capture the attention of your subscribers. Your audience has just too many emails to deal with and they’ve seen it all before anyway…
So, how do you stay ahead of the pack and improve your Email Marketing results? This is where this new, fully revised Email Marketing training course comes in.
Attend this programme and you will learn the fundamentals email marketing success – from forming strategies to setting targets and objectives through to designing engaging content and improving deliverability.
This one-day in-depth online course led will give you both the ‘Big Picture Overview’ and a list of practical tips and suggestions that you can use immediately.
- Email Marketing – the pros and cons
- Permission and E-permission marketing
- Defining your goals
- Matching yourself against industry benchmarks
- Legal essentials and regulations when broadcasting
- Choosing between Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Choosing your metrics
- Setting your budgets
- Case studies
- Effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
- Stay within the law when broadcasting emails
- Create a strategy to build segmented target lists
- Improve your inbox deliverability
- Interpret campaign metrics and make continuous improvements
- Create and test landing pages according to best practice guidelines
- Create HTML emails using best practice design and development guidelines
This workshop is suitable for those in senior and middle-level leadership, managerial and supervisory positions. The workshop is ideal for those who have direct responsibility or involvement with marketing, sales and customer care.
This half-day training will be delivered as live webinar sessions spread over x4 one-hour sessions per day. These sessions will be delivered via the Zoom meeting software platform with extra resources made available on a separate learning management platform.
Your Online Tutor
All sessions will be run by an experienced Google Academy Tutor (Andrew Lloyd Gordon).
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a Marketing Psychologist, Consultant, Speaker and Google Academy Trainer. Andrew speaks regularly at conferences and events and is a guest lecturer at several universities and business schools including Cambridge, Warwick, Aston and Lancaster.
All delegates receive the slides, workbooks and other supporting material.
10.00 – 15.00 – with ‘virtual breaks’
18th August 2020
£200 excluding VAT for UKLA Members.
Register Your Interest
Places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register your interest below entering UKLA in the promotional code.