With many colleagues now remote working, UKLA has received a number of requests to run a series of online courses while people are away from their usual place of work.
This range of courses can support each individual’s professional development, help build new skills and capabilities, and ensure that the use of colleague’s time is spent in an efficient and effective manner whilst remote working.
Each of the courses is stand-alone and can be taken individually or collectively as a series. Each course is also being offered on a time-specific date in a live setting. They are not passive courses and have not been recorded. This allows you to actively engage with the course leader and exchange ideas and share experiences with other course attendees, in real-time.
The courses will cover B2C as well as B2B settings and the audience for these courses will be a mix of delegates from other companies and other sectors. Consequently the courses will not be tailored specifically to the lubricant sector or the industry within which we work but are intended to demonstrate best practice from other sectors that delegates can learn from, understand and take back to their own organisation to apply to their own sector or industry.
- Search Engine Optimisation – Online Course 1
- Content Marketing – Online Course 2
- LinkedIn Marketing – Online Course 3
- Social Media Online – Online Course 4
- Digital Advertising Online – Online Course 5
- Google Analytics and CRO – Online Course 6
- The Science of Influence and Persuasion – Online Course 7
- Copywriting Masterclass – Online Course 8
- The Psychology of Pricing – Online Course 9
- Analytical Skills and Problem Solving – Online Course 10
- Creative Thinking and Innovation – Online Course 11
- The Science of Storytelling – Online Course 12
- Negotiation Skills – Online Course 13
- Build Your Audience on Twitter – Online Course 14
- Write Your Marketing Plan In A Day – Online Course 15
- Email Marketing – Online Course 16
Who Should Attend
This range of courses would suit senior executives, managers, and other staff involved in planning or executing marketing programmes, communications campaigns and public relations.
About Your Expert Trainer
Andrew Lloyd Gordon is a qualified marketer and experienced trainer who has worked in digital marketing since 1996 alongside numerous clients, large and small in various industries. Andrew is a member of Google’s Digital Academy and train on their behalf a variety of blue chip brands including Kraft Heinz, Hilton Hotels, Sage Software and Ford Europe.
Testimonials include Sophie Cameron, Garden Tastic Ltd:
“The training was SO excellent! Thank you so much. So well thought through and accessible. Really impressed!”
David Anderson, Intelligent Valve Monitoring:
“Excellent delivery. What a brilliant initiative with top quality advice! Thank you.”
And Shelly Audis-Ridell, Oscars Pet Foods:
“The online seminars with Andrew have been fantastic! Really informative with great takeaway advice and tips. Online seminars like this are something new to me yet the engagement was great with Andrew and the other participants. Would highly recommend!”
These courses also qualifies as 5 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) under the Registered Lubricant Professional (RLP) scheme. For more details go to http://www.ukla.org.uk/registered-lubricant-professional-cpd/
The cost for UKLA members will be £200 excluding VAT.
To book please follow the link for each respective course. If you have any questions please email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1442 875922